Bonus: remove the lame IP verification process, or at least allow me to use wildcards to whitelist my provider. Since I dual boot to play BnS, I have to validate my IP pretty much everyday, and I have to do that as well if I try to use the forums from my cell phone while out.
BnS needs improving
There's so much that I love of BnS, and at the same time so much that needs improving.
1. Startup times are hell, if I get a network disconnection at the beginning of a dungeon, I give up trying to return, by the time I do the dungeon is almost guaranteed to be over.
2. The launcher always checking files takes too much time. If I didn't having to go through it each time there's a disconnect that'd be lovely. Why can't I just use the client's login screen, and not have it close down whenever there's a problem?
3. There needs to be some kind of cache of the loaded area. It's ridiculous that I waste over a minute on an SSD to switch between characters that are in the same town/area (often in the same spot), or that respawning inside an instance takes around 15 seconds (if I were alive, running back to the entrance would had been faster.
4. Blocks should be account based, not character based. Why each of my alts have their own block list? Why must I block each of another accounts alts? Makes no sense.
5. Upgrade requirements should be revised, probably lowered for older content. Once you are stronger than needed to clear current content, the grind to maximizing damage is sort of irrelevant, it gives people something to do. Yet, if you leave that grind in place when there's new content, that becomes an awful blockade against catching up, specially if the amount of players available to help you diminishes.
I could go on and on, but I'll leave it there for now.
Bonus: remove the lame "IP verification" process, or at least allow me to use wildcards to whitelist my provider. Since I dual boot to play BnS, I have to validate my IP pretty much everyday, and I have to do that as well if I try to use the forums from my cell phone while out.
Should I switch from KFM to BNS Summoner?
I've been debating switching to a ranged class, but the cost of regearing a character seems like it would be at least 750 blade and soul gold, and is prohibitively expensive.
Blade And Soul Suggestion: Class & Race change vouchers
I would like to suggest a class & race change voucher to be sold in the IM for about the same price as a character slot voucher is.
Current Events in the World of Blade & Soul
While having the opportunity to train in the martial arts at the reputed Hongmoon School is a great honor, it must be hard to remain in touch with the outside world. Heaven’s Reach is such a secluded place to hold lessons
Lets look at the issues - Blade And Soul
This is why taking your time in a game like this or any other MMO is really the best choice.
Blade and Soul Meet the Team - Part One
Honestly, I'm so excited for you to get your hands on the Western release of Blade & Soul. I know many of you have been waiting patiently and I just want to say that it's going to be worth it. Everyone on the team is 100% committed to making this the best regional launch ever. I simply can't wait!
Journey of a 2000 plat sin to new blade and soul gold
Human Blade Dancer, ani cancel Draw Stance with 60% hp gone and if you dare to TAB it you get grabbed and you are as good as dead. This is pretty retarded but they can be killed.